Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Czech Technical University in Prague
Karlovo náměstí 13, 121 35 Praha 2
email: albeybes (At) fel (Dot) cvut (Dot) cz
email: bestoon82 (At) gmail (Dot) com
Phone: +420-224 355 752
- Our paper “Tapir: Automation Support of Exploratory Testing Using Model Reconstruction of the System Under Test”, Accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Reliability. The preprint can be download here.
- February 27, 2018: My blog post “Tips and advice when you review a scientific paper”, published on ASOC page, Elsevier. Find it out here.
My research activities span the following directions:
- Software Testing: Mutation testing, Regression testing, Interaction testing, GUI interaction testing, Automated testing, Smart TV app testing.
- Test Generation algorithms: Combinatorial interaction tools, statistical test generation.
- Quality Assurance of IoT Systems: Quality aspects of IoT systems.
- Software Engineering: Software module clustering, Cloud computing, Mobile app development.
- Search-based Software Engineering (SBSE): Combinatorial interaction testing, Application of SBSE
- Quality Assurance: Quality aspects of IoT systems.
- Software Engineering: Software module clustering, Cloud Computing, Mobile App testing.
- Applied Soft Computing: Optimizations in software engineering, control parameter optimization, Combinatorial Optimization and its applications