Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Czech Technical University in Prague
Karlovo náměstí 13, 121 35 Praha 2
email: albeybes ( At ) fel ( Dot ) cvut ( Dot ) cz
email: bestoon82 (At) gmail ( Dot ) com
Phone: +420-224 355 752
- Jan 2, 2019, Our paper “Aspects of Quality in the Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions: A Systematic Mapping Study” accepted for publication, IEEE Access, Impact Factor = 3.557.
- Dec 1, 2018, Our paper “Prioritized Process Test: An Alternative to Current Process Testing Strategies” accepted for publication, Int’l Journal of Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering, Impact factor = 0.397.
- Oct 19, 2018, Our paper “Testing of Smart TV Applications: Key Ingredients, Challenges and Proposed Solutions“, accepted for publication, FTC2018 conference, Springer.
- Our paper, “Pattern Matching Based Sensor Identification Layer for an Android Platform“, has been accepted in Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Journal, Impact factor= 0.86. Download
- August 14, 2018, our paper, “An Elitist-Flower Pollination based Strategy for Constructing Sequence and Sequence-less T- Way Test Suite Generation,” accepted for publication in International Journal of Bio-Inspired Computation, Volume 12, Issue 2, (2018), Impact Factor= 2.26. Download
My research activities span the following directions:
- Quality Assurance: Quality aspects of IoT systems.
- Software Testing: Mutation testing, Regression testing, Interaction testing, GUI interaction testing, Automated testing, Smart TV app testing.
- Test Generation algorithms: Combinatorial interaction tools, statistical test generation.
- Quality Assurance of IoT Systems: Quality aspects of IoT systems.
- Software Engineering: Software module clustering, Cloud computing, Mobile app development.
- Applied Soft Computing: Optimizations in software engineering, control parameter optimization, Combinatorial Optimization