Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Czech Technical University in Prague
Karlovo náměstí 13, 121 35 Praha 2
email: albeybes ( At ) fel ( Dot ) cvut ( Dot ) cz
email: bestoon82 (At) gmail ( Dot ) com
Phone: +420-224 355 752
- Oct 19, 2018, Our paper “Testing of Smart TV Applications: Key Ingredients, Challenges and Proposed Solutions“, accepted for publication, FTC2018 conference, Springer.
- Our paper, “Pattern Matching Based Sensor Identification Layer for an Android Platform“, has been accepted in Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Journal, Impact factor= 0.86. Download
- August 14, 2018, our paper, “An Elitist-Flower Pollination based Strategy for Constructing Sequence and Sequence-less T- Way Test Suite Generation,” accepted for publication in International Journal of Bio-Inspired Computation, Volume 12, Issue 2, (2018), Impact Factor= 2.26. Download
- August 11, 2018, Best paper award, “Software Module Clustering based on the Fuzzy Adaptive Teaching Learning based Optimization Algorithm”, 2nd International Conference on Intelligent and Interactive Computing 2018 (IIC 2018), Melaka, Malaysia, Springer.
- May 4, 2018: Our paper, “Internet of Things: Current Challenges in the Quality Assurance and Testing Methods“, Accepted for publication 9th iCatse Conference on Information Science and Applications, 2018, Macau, China. Download Draft
My research activities span the following directions:
- Quality Assurance: Quality aspects of IoT systems.
- Software Testing: Mutation testing, Regression testing, Interaction testing, GUI interaction testing, Automated testing, Smart TV app testing.
- Test Generation algorithms: Combinatorial interaction tools, statistical test generation.
- Quality Assurance of IoT Systems: Quality aspects of IoT systems.
- Software Engineering: Software module clustering, Cloud computing, Mobile app development.
- Applied Soft Computing: Optimizations in software engineering, control parameter optimization, Combinatorial Optimization