Skip to content
- February 27, 2018: My blog post “Tips and advice when you review a scientific paper”, published on ASOC page, Elsevier. Find it out here.
- November 10, 2017: Our paper accepted in IEEE Access journal, title: “Constrained Interaction Testing: A Systematic Mapping Study”, Un proofed version of the article can be found here
- Paper “On The Effectiveness of Combinatorial Interaction Testing: A Case Study”, accepted in IEEE International Conference on Software Security and Reliability, Combinatorial Testing and its Application Workshop (CTA2017), 2017, Prague, Czech Republic
- Paper “An Experimental Study of Hyper-Heuristic Selection and Acceptance Mechanism for Combinatorial t-way Test Suite Generation”, Accepted in Information Science, In Press, (2017), Elsevier. [ISI, Indexed by Scopus, Impact Factor=3.364]
- Paper “Handling Constraints in Combinatorial Interaction Testing in the presence of Multi-Objective Particle Swarm and Multithreading”, Accepted in Information and Software Technology Journal, (2017), Elsevier. [ISI, Indexed by Scopus, Impact Factor=1.569].
- Serving as associated editor of Applied Soft Computing Journal (ASOC), Elsevier, ISSN: 1568-4946, for two years.
- Jun 23, 2017: New paper accepted, “Fuzzy Adaptive Teaching Learning-based Optimization Strategy for the Problem of Generating Mixed Strength t-way Test Suites”, Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 59 (March), pp.35-50, 2017, [ISI, Indexed by Scopus, I.F=2.36 ].